COPYRIGHT

All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Bianca Velasco and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.


© 2009 Bianca Velasco Photography

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just an update (:

I swear, I'm having a hard time posting pictures on blogger.
I might get tumblr.
I had lots and lots of drafts because of the way the pictures are showing up on each entry.
Shaaaa.
I'll still be using my other personal blog... but maybe not this photography blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bianca,

    My name is Emily Bachor and I am the graphic designer for Where calgary Magazine www.where.ca/calgary. I found this site via your flickr account (if you login to it, you will see that I messaged you there as well), and I realize you are no longer active on it, but I'm hoping you'll still see this message since this account appears to be linked to your personal blog (which unfortunately I cannot seem to comment on).

    The reason I am contacting you is because I am interested in possibly featuring one of your photos on the cover of a new magazine we are creating called Welcome by Where Magazine.

    There are actually two photos that I am interested in, they were both taken in Prince's Island Park. One is titled 'Ol (Be creative) and the other is titled Transition. Change.

    If you are interested, please contact me at ebachor@where.ca and we can speak further about it. Unfortunately, due to time restraints, I would need to hear from you by Wednesday Nov 18 at the latest. I am really hoping you will get this message in time and I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete